KENNESAW SKATEPARK. The Rules. The Regs.
WE WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN AND A LOT OF IT. BUT YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THE PARK AND THE SPORT. IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGS BELOW, YOU’LL HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH US AND EVERYTHING WILL GO SMOOTHLY.
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- This Skatepark is a non-supervised facility. Skateboarding and skating are hazardous recreational activities. Use of this facility may result in paralysis, brain damage, concussion, broken bones, and heat exhaustion. The City of Kennesaw does not assume any responsibilities for injuries.
- Protective safety equipment should be used at all times. Children ages 15 and under are required to wear a strapped helmet.
- Only skateboards and inline skates are allowed inside the Skatepark. Bicycles, roller skates, or any other wheeled devices are not permitted.
- The Skatepark is opens daily at 7:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. The City of Kennesaw’s “No Trespassing” ordinance will be enforced after the Skatepark is closed.
- The Skatepark will not be operable when the skating surface is wet, or during routine maintenance periods.
- Alcohol, tobacco products and chewing gum are not permitted inside the Skatepark.
- Food and beverages are not permitted inside the Skatepark.
- Pets are not permitted inside the Skatepark.
- Littering and graffiti are not permitted inside the Skatepark.
- Amplified sound devices are not permitted inside the Skatepark, except by permit.
- Abusive, profane or foul language or aggressive behavior is prohibited inside the Skatepark.
- Use of other elements or altering existing elements is prohibited inside the Skatepark.
- Skating is prohibited on curbs, driveways, or parking lots.
- Organized events or instructional programs require prior approval. Contact the Kennesaw Parks & Recreation Department at (770) 422-9714; for other concerns, contact the Park Monitor at (678) 994-5459.
NOT TO BUM YOU OUT, BUT FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES AND REGS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF FACILITY PRIVILEGES AND EVEN A CITATION. WHY? BECAUSE WE SAID SO.
NEED EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE? DIAL 911. NEED TO REPORT ACTIVITIES OF THE ILLEGAL NATURE? AGAIN, DIAL 911.